Saturday, April 28, 2018

Finite Peace

I told anyone that'd listen for years I wanted to stay alive until INFINITY WAR came out (it seemed like it was forever away). I did. Now, I want to get to next year for UNTITLED AVENGERS 4.

My favorite sequences from AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR....

*Hulk vs. Thanos
*Doctor Strange and Wong schooling Tony Stark about the infinity stones.
*Doctor Strange, Iron Man, Wong, Spider Man vs. Carvus Glaive and Black Dwarf
*Starlord and Thor - "He's Trying To Copy Me"
*Scarlet Witch, Vision, Captain America, Falcon, Black Widow vs. Ebony Maw and Proxima Midnight
*Drax is "invisible"
*Bruce Banner - "There's an Ant Man AND a Spider Man?"
*Starlord, Drax, Mantis vs. Doctor Strange, Iron Man, Spider Man
*Thanos kills Gamora as the Red Skull watches.
*Groot and Steve Rogers - "I am Steve Rogers"
*Multiples of Doctor Strange vs. Thanos
*Spider Man turning to dust with Tony Stark holding him - "I don't wanna go"

QUESTIONABLE SHIT...

*multiple opportunities to straight up KILL Thanos, wasted.
*Stakes are raised but sequels to characters who die have already been ANNOUNCED.
*Hulk sounding like a gorilla in pain when he gets hit by Thanos
*Bruce Banner can't become the Hulk for the rest of the movie after Thanos kicks his ass???
*The trailers for this were purposely misleading, with alternate takes, alternate line readings and THE HULK NEVER SHOWS UP IN WAKANDA.
*NOT GAMORA, DAMN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home